Friday, July 8, 2016

July single page guest designer!

Please welcome Carolyn as our single page sketch guest designer this month!

Hello! My name is Carolyn Johnson and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. I'm very pleased to be joining the Stick It Down team for July. I'm a teacher by day and a scrap-a-holic by night. I have a 5-year-old daughter who is the focus of my scrapbook but occasionally my husband and I make an appearance. I began scrapbooking in 2011 as a way to give myself a break during a very stressful year. I quickly became hooked and now I make layouts any chance I can get. I love making cute, funny and pretty pages and experimenting with a variety of styles and products. Here is my blog link: http://ramblingsofawinnipegmommy.blogspot.ca/
 
Here's the July sketch:
 
Here is Carolyn's page:

 Thank you so much Carolyn!

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.